The house that is. Yep after 9 years we are embarking on some much needed TLC for the house. We haven’t done anything in 5 years since the addition. I have been busy working with cabinet people getting the kitchen drawn up and JR tackled the first of the projects this past weekend. We installed a new front door! Yes WE. It about killed us but we did it. It is in the process of getting painted and the storm door has to go up so no after pictures yet but stay tuned. We also recently painted the shutters and we have to get one more set for the big window in the living room. It feels good to do new stuff!
No turning back now!!
and while we worked the boys played with their toys and Wii. Man I didn’t realize that 2 kids had so many lightning McQueen’s!!
2 comments:
Good luck with the house! Bryce does the SAME thing with his Lightening McQueens, lines them all up just like that!
Saw you new door & shutters yesterday and it looks good. I love what you have done.
Post a Comment