Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Since we got home from camping on the 4th we stayed really low key all day. In fact I don’t know what JR and the boys did but I slept!!!! After getting in and unpacking I was tired so off to my comfy bed I went until about 4pm!!!

We headed to nana’s for hamburgers and hot dogs. The kids swam a little then we went up to the fireworks. We sat at the church lawn and had a great view without being surrounded by tons of people!

Didn’t get many pics but here’s what I got!

DSC_2861

They were mesmerized by the TV!

DSC_2866

Jax was in a smiley mood!

DSC_2870

Ryan’s shirt says “little firecracker” and boy is he!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looked like a great 4th! The nap sounded like the best part :) To answer your question about the jet ski, I just had it on auto but I have a zoom lense and the boys asked me to take a picture so they were pulling up close and at the same speed as us. I think that helped. You know more about action shots then I do!