Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beach Bums

Today was our first full day at the beach. We arrived yesterday around noon and did visit the pool for a couple of hours before unpacking and getting dinner. Today has been our “normal” beach day.

Breakfast, beach, pool, lunch, more pool, showers, nap, out for dinner, amusements, ice cream, night crabbing, and now TV before bed.

The kids have been having a blast and are fearless when it comes to the ocean. I guess I have enough fear for all of us. They make me a nervous wreck! JR, dad, Lance and I went on a banana boat ride and it was a lot of fun. Lance held on like a champ. It was great considering I almost fell off a couple of times. It is so much fun now that he is old enough to do these adventurous types of things with. We are going to parasail later in the week. Here are some pics of day 1:)

DSC_2902

DSC_2905

DSC_2907

DSC_2915

DSC_2934

DSC_2935

DSC_2950

DSC_2989

DSC_3001

DSC_3020

We rode the new sky wheel. Rose 220 feet in the air!

DSC_3039

DSC_3050

1 comment:

coltoncamden said...

Jennifer Lynn!!! That banana boat looked scary!!!!!!!!!! lol glad you're having fun!