I don’t know how else to describe this week. I have been so busy running here and there yet there is nothing to report. Lance has been going to camp at Lackey this week and Ryan has spent the week with Ms. Nyanda. They have both had a great time! They have bible school every night and are pretty whipped little puppies every day. They are actually napping now before dinner and their last night of bible school.
Lance has been enjoying the games, swimming, and arts & crafts at camp and Ryan has just enjoyed spending time with Ms. Nyanda and Zoie. I have been pretty busy with everyday errands, having lunch with Michelle who is here from Alabama, and I did meet with cabinet people to draw up plans for my new kitchen that will be started probably in August. I am SOOOOOO excited. Our kitchen is ancient and not very user friendly. We have lived here for 9 years so I think it’s time:)
Anyway, in the midst of all that we are preparing to leave tomorrow for camping. We are going back to Jelly Stone in Luray and the kids are beyond excited. Nana and I are being optimistic that we are going to have a blast. I just hope the heat is bearable. We are tent camping!!!! I know…never thought I’d say it let alone do it!!! Please pray for us:)
I haven’t taken one picture but here are a couple that I couldn’t resist one night last week when I went to check on the boys before I went to bed.
Perfectly covered and snuggled up with his puppy pillow pet
Balled up with his blanket and lucky the dog, not even on the pillow. Got his feet and hiney sticking out, and notice his power rangers samurizer by his bum. Can’t go to bed without your samurizer:) You just might have to go fight off the warlocks!
3 comments:
They look so sweet when they're asleep....when they wake up it's a whole other story, haha. Can't wait to see the new kitchen - then you can come redo mine! ;)
Love these type pics. Our sleeping angles. As the family cook, you will enjoy a new kitchen. Exciting
That's so exciting that you're getting a new kitchen! Love the sleeping pics, those are my favorite :) I always find interesting things in Ryder's bed too!
Post a Comment