Yesterday was our 9th anniversary. Boy how time flies. We have spent more than half of our lives together and having a partner who is also my best friend is amazing. We have accomplished so much together and have 2 beautiful boys to show for it. I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. We can always be serious together, laugh together, and just enjoy being with each other. There definitely is happiness when you “grow” together with someone. Since we have been together since we were teenagers that is exactly how our lives have worked out and I couldn’t be happier.
I love you babe!! Here’s to forever!
So…how did we celebrate??? At Carvel with the T Ball team. Hahaha, boy how priorities change when you have kids. Yep, Last night we had the end of season T ball party at carvel and gave out trophies. The kids were really excited and got to have some yummy ice cream too!!
Where there’s a pretty girl…..there’s Ryan!
Today we had Jaxon for the day while Nicki and Mikayla went out with Mandi and Bailey. He was a good boy but man how you forget how time consuming an infant can be. Once I would get him fed and settled Lance and Ryan needed something then Jax was up and wanting something else. Good thing I cleaned my house yesterday for the party tonight. Shew….Love him to pieces but sure seals my decision on future babies…there won’t be anymore! :)
Lance was very attentive
Out for a mid day stroll
It’s too sunny aunt Jen!
Lance and Ryan rode their scooters while Jax and I walked
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary :)
Happy 9th! You are such a great Aunt to Jax and Mikayla. You look good with three boys, are you sure?
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm sure celebrating at Carvel was nice and romantic ;-)
Happy Anniversary! Miss you guys. Maybe see you soon I hope!
Post a Comment