Sunday, June 12, 2011

This and That

Well it’s June which means, BUSY BUSY!!! There are 6 days left of school so I have been in report card, pack up, clean the classroom, gift for everyone, and make sure the promotion ceremony is GREAT mode!! Sorry the blogging has suffered.

I finally have some pictures of Ryan’s orange belt, Lance wouldn’t let me take his picture. I’ll get him soon.

DSC_2506

DSC_2507

Friday night was little league night at the blue crabs and our end of the year teacher party. It was a lot of fun, Ryan was so into the game. Lance stayed with Nana and Pop Pop so it was just us and Ryan. They are so easy when it is only 1:) I didn’t even take my camera though!

Yesterday was Mikayla’s 3rd birthday. Boy how time flies. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She had a bowling wizard of oz party and had a great time. I made her cake and chocolate ruby slippers and emerald cities for goodie bags. Her cake was a lot of work, but so worth it when her face lit up when she saw it!

DSC_2515

DSC_2518

DSC_2527

DSC_2530

DSC_2532

DSC_2533

DSC_2521

I’ve hardly taken any pictures of Jax!!! I never seem to have my camera but he is so handsome!

DCP_0088

This is Lance, they favor each other so much!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

That cake was amazing, you did such a good job! And I'm sure Ryder asking for another piece is a good indication that it tasted just as great as it looked!