Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story 3!!

Last night was the much anticipated opening night of Toy Story 3 in 3D! The boys have been waiting for June 18th since the winter:) JR was working so Nicki and Mikayla joined us for the event. Mikayla did really well and Ryan was up and down off of my lap several times. Lance is a movie pro! The movie was really cute but got a little intense when the toys ended up at the landfill, I have to admit I was on the edge of my seat:) We had a great time and of course it was complete with popcorn, swedish fish, M&M's, and Reese pieces!! I smuggled most of it in my purse:)




1 comment:

Diana said...

Bryce went with his Dad to see it yesterday... but I want to take him so I can see it too :) Glad you guys had a good time!