when you’re having fun!! So they say anyway:) We’ve been pretty busy lately and I don’t really feel like I am on summer vacation. I haven’t got to sleep in once!!! The weekend was a steamy one and Sunday was a full day. We went to church, then out on the boat, and to the blue crabs game. All of that in 100 degree weather!! It was the first time out on the boat and it was a lot of fun, the kids loved swimming in the river. Nicki got some pictures, I didn’t even have my camera. Once we got home and showered, we headed to the baseball game. We were sitting in the suite with some fellow little league families. I was thankful that we could go into the air condition!!
Yesterday we celebrated Dad’s birthday, Happy Birthday again dad! We went out to dinner at his favorite, Longhorn. Lance has been my sidekick this week running errands and just hanging out with Mommy. I think he’d rather be doing something else at times:) He will be glad to get into swim lessons next week and then camp after that. JR and I have been car shopping and boy is that exhausting!!! Pray for us that we find the right one and at the right price! Here are some pictures of the game.
Who cares about baseball when there’s DS!!
What a life!
We got a personal visit from pinch
Ryan looked so cute sitting on that step enjoying his cheeseburger and pepsi:)
Lance looks a little dazed but it was cute of him and Caleb
As we looked down from our luxury suite, look who was mingling with the common folk...
Ha, just kidding. The gang had really good seats, 3 rows behind home plate!! We did go down there for a bit before retreating to the air condition:)
No comments:
Post a Comment