Monday, June 21, 2010

Father’s Day:)

Well it’s a day late but Father’s day was great. I was so tired last night I didn’t post and I didn’t even take one picture yesterday. I am so ashamed!! We spent the day around the pool eating crabs with all the trimmings and just hanging out together. It is the best way to spend a holiday, with the people you love!

My own dad has molded me into the person I am today and set the example of the kind of man that I wanted to share my life with. I am so thankful for my dad and how he raised me and my sister. It is our goal to raise Lance and Ryan to be the kind of men that Pop Pop and their daddy are. I love you Dad!!

God had a great plan for my life and gave me a man JUST LIKE my dad. He is tall, (well that’s not like dad:) handsome, smart, strong, and loving, with a hard shell on the outside but soft on the inside. I am proud to call him my husband and the father of my children. I Love you JR!! Happy Father’s Day…again:)

DSC_6323

The three most important men in my life…

Aren’t they handsome in their matching under armor??

1 comment:

Nicole said...

awww.... I love those two little boys. And the big one isn't so bad either ;)