I finished up my leadership seminar yesterday so I am officially done with “work” I have to wrap up my internship portfolio but that’s about it. I am relieved!!!
This past week has been a busy one. We had the T ball end of season picnic and the boys have been going to VBS every evening at Potomac Heights church.
Today has started the weekend off with a bang! The VBS finale picnic was at noon today. There was a huge waterslide, snow cones, and lots of fun for the kids. Lance loved the waterslide, Ryan wouldn’t attempt it. Then it was from one party right to the next. Bailey’s birthday party was this afternoon and there was more food, water activities, and a moon bounce to wear the kids out. I did a lot of sitting in the shade today but the heat has kicked my butt!! I am ready for bed and it’s only 6:45! Here are the pictures of our week!!
“Come on…I’ll catch you”
All the kiddos waiting for their trophies
Rita’s was there with Ice for everyone!
Getting ready climb the water slide
look how happy he is:)
Ryan stuck to the playground
Bailey’s roller coaster was a favorite!
Lance’s collection of Leis
Real men drive Barbie Jeeps!!
Great day for a slip and slide!
1 comment:
I have never seen that roller coaster thing. It looks neat!
Post a Comment