Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lance’s Kindergarten Graduation

I am completely embarrassed that my sister posted about this before me but I have a good excuse. My car has been in the shop and I left my camera in the console so forgive me:)

Lance’s promotion was very cute. His class sang a song on their own and then the entire kindergarten sang a goodbye song. Kindergarten graduation isn’t nearly as big of a deal as it used to be, after all kindergarten is the new first grade. We got lots of pictures and he received a nice certificate. Lance got his final report card yesterday and he has received consistently demonstrating in all areas ALL 4 QUARTERS which equates to straight A’s all year long. Way to go Lance. He is reading well above grade level, he is reading toward the end of first grade. JR and I are so pleased with how he has done and he had a great teacher. We are very proud of him and hope that school continues to be fun and challenging for him. Hopefully Ryan will be able to join Lance next year and go to pre-k. Boy, Indian Head elementary won’t know what hit them when little red head enters the door:)

DSC_6283

DSC_6288

DSC_6305

DSC_6298

DSC_6313

DSC_6314

Lance and Mrs. Ahern

DSC_6317

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You should be embarrassed that I updated first ;). Glad I could be there for the big day - can't wait to see Ryan up there shaking his booty in a couple more years :)