Nothing much to report. Tonight was the last T-Ball game of the season. The kids didn’t play as well as they have but did good. Ryan got to play pitcher and though he needed a lot of reminders to pay attention he was able to get the ball and throw it several times. Poor thing always gets upset because other kids are faster than him at getting the ball so I was glad he finally got his chance tonight. One of the other players was real sweet and when he got the ball handed it to Ryan so he could throw it:)
We did go and ride bikes on the trail last night and it was a disaster just like I had imagined. JR had Ryan on the back of his bike and Lance and I were riding our own bikes. We didn’t even make it to the 1 mile mark and Lance was crying that his legs were tired. We turned around and headed home. He cried all the way and would NOT pedal his bike. Since all of us had bikes we could not push him so we tried to coax him but it didn’t work. Finally JR had to walk with his bike (that had Ryan on the back) and use it to push Lance along. Finally I rode my bike ahead home and then walked back to get Lance’s bike and push it the rest of the way. It took us an hour to get back home, less than a half mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!
No pictures of the game tonight because I had to help coach but here is one that Bree took at the Blue Crabs game Friday night.
I needed some make up but Oh Well:)
Here are 2 that I took of the boys sleeping. They may look like their daddy when they’re awake but they sure look like their mommy when they’re sleeping:)
Got to have those feet out of the covers!
He is hot blooded too!
He will die when he gets bigger at this picture but poor thing still wets the bed sometimes. He will go several nights being dry then will go a couple being wet. On one hand he doesn’t seem to mind the pull up but on the other he begs to wear underwear. I think it makes it harder for him that Ryan wears underwear to bed. He always checks in the morning to see if it is dry or wet. If he is dry he writes it on the calendar:) I think if it goes on too much longer I will try the alarm technique, it worked well for my friend’s boys. Any one else having this struggle or suggestions??
3 comments:
That's a good picture of you and JR!
I cannot believe that happened to you guys on the bike trail!! I feel his pain though, sometimes I want to get off my bike and make someone else push it too! ha!
That's a great pic of you guys!
that is a great picture! and you look beautiful, nice and fresh faced!
Post a Comment