Mikayla’s party yesterday was amazing, as expected. Nicki went all out on decorations, goodie bags, the works!! I keep teasing her that next year or so she will resort to the pay and go parties at a location like pump it up or something:) The kids had a great time swimming and Mikayla got lots of great stuff. It did storm but it held off until we were cleaning up. Here are some pictures of the day.
Our gift
Art easel with ALL of the art stuff you can imagine:) I took great pleasure in buying it all. There was also an Ariel beach towel, 2 outfits, and a mega pack of “boot nacks” (fruit snacks)
A candy bar for making your own goodie bag
It wouldn’t ne a Nicki party without a million things with an “M” on them. It was all very cute
The cake with the final finishing touch, an “M” topper
I cried only once…when the cake went from this….to THIS
3 hours of work destroyed in about 10 minutes!!
Ryan was a trip riding around in the baby boat, the sad part is that he fit perfectly at 4 1/2 years old!!!
Lance swims so well, can’t wait to put him in lessons to actually learn some techniques
Maddy hanging in her swing. I got to hold her lots:)
Well off to have lunch, run some errands, go to Rita’s, then back to the pool!!!! Pretty much what summer will be like for us:)
No comments:
Post a Comment