Today is our 8th anniversary!! Wow, where did the time go?? JR is working so it is just me and the boys. Well really just me because they are going to bible school. Ahh…such is the life of a firefighters wife!! Anyway, it has been 8 years of officially being married but 16 years that we have been together!!!!! I set my sights on JR at only 13 years old and hung in there until he decided that he wanted to marry me too:) I knew he would come around:) We have had a great marriage that has resulted in 2 beautiful boys, and I can only hope that the next 8 and beyond are just as great!! I can’t imagine sharing my life with anyone else. Happy Anniversary to us!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :)
Aww. Jen, you looked so beautiful on your wedding day!! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary :)
Happy Anniversary!
Am, happy anniversary guys!!!!! =)
Awww Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment