Friday, July 4, 2008

Well Here it goes...

I didn't think I would ever do this blog thing but I enjoy looking at Nicki's, Mandi's, and now Liz's that I thought...what the heck, I can do this too. I am really bad about sending pictures of the boys and everything we are up to so hopefully I can keep this up and everyone will enjoy watching our family as the boys grow and experience many things. Here is a look at our summer so far, Enjoy!!

Summer started off with the arrival of my first niece Mikayla! Lance and Ryan love their new cousin:)



We Went to the National Zoo and saw lots of animals, here are 2 of them:) Just kidding!!

Our summer is already busy and time is slipping away, I just finished taking a master's course so the boys go to Ms. Nyanda's most of the week. We are trying to take an outing once a week. I will keep everyone posted...I promise:)


1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is one beautiful little girl.... :-)