Today was pretty uneventful. I got laundry done and worked most of the day on stuff for the upcoming school year, it is fast approaching:( After I picked up the boys we headed to LaPlata to get dinner and to drop Lance off at Mama's for his first sleepover with her. He had his bag and was ready for Ryan and I to leave. He kept asking "when are you going to leave me here?" Ryan and I then went to uncle Matt's softball game. They won 19-0, way to go Uncle Matt! It finally started to rain so we came home. Here are a few pictures from today.
Lance and Mama, packed and ready!
Ryan taking Mikayla's picture
Nana and Ryan
He is really into the game:)

Sophie misses daddy too!
Some Ryan -isms (too cute not to share)
L- fwops= flip flops
wee-pop= lollipop
aya twucks= fire trucks
ay ya sumpin= tell you something
tuwee= story
kaywa= Mikayla
I-cweam= ice cream
1 comment:
Sophie looks so cute in that picture! Sure does't look like the little terror that she is... ;-) haha.
Post a Comment