Lance and Ryan Territory
Friday, July 18, 2008
Summer Projects
Since I am a teacher and have the luxury of having my summers off, I usually make a list of things I want to accompish while i'm off. JR calls it my "spend all his money list" Ha. The first thing on that list this year was to get the boys playroom repainted and organized. When we put the boys in the same bedroom and got the bunk beds we just threw all the toys in what used to be Ryan's nursery. So, Papa came over and had it repainted in about 2 days and we put shelves up so that everything wasn't all over the floor. The decor is firetrucks of course and the boys love it. Their favorite place is the tent and Lance actually slept all night in it a few weeks ago. The other items on my list are to get my lesson plans mapped out through Thanksgiving break, I'm almost done with that:) and to put pictures in albums. I am not making much progress on that one. I don't know what is so hard about it but I just can't get motivated to do it. I guess I did good to get all of our family pictures framed and on the wall. Here are pictures of the new playroom.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment