Monday, July 14, 2008
The weekend
Well Monday is here again:( Another day of laundry and cleaning...a neverending process. Our weekend was good, JR had the boys Friday night and Saturday because I went with a group of women to the Women of Faith conference in DC. It was fabulous! Great speakers and performers. I truely felt uplifted and inspired. It is a very motivating experience. God is great and my prayer life is getting better and I am growing as a christian more so now than ever before! Women of Faith partners with World Vision in sponsoring children in Africa and other countries in the world. I decided that our family would sponsor a child and the child I got has the same birthday and year as Lance. I explained to Lance how our money will help this little boy have clean water, food, and health care. He is really into it and brought me a handful of change the other night ans said it was for his little boy. Isn't that sweet. I want him to realize that he is lucky to have all of the things that we do and that it is rewarding to give to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment