Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday update

I went to see the surgeon today and discussed options for having the lipoma removed from my neck. I can either have a local in the office or go to the hospital and have sedation. I asked for explanation of both and he said that the local will be more painful but quicker, sedation will be a longer time dealing with check in and out at the hospital but no pain. I opted for the sedation....I don't want any pain if possible especially since they will have to poke and prod on my neck. So I am scheduled for the 30th at 12:00. I will just be glad to get this over with.

I am going to update daily this week because JR can check the blog after dinner every night. There are computers in the mess hall for them to use. He said to keep the pictures coming and requested that the next time I take pool pictures to make sure there is one of me in my bathing suit. He is such a man! So good to know he loves me even after 2 kids:) The boys wanted to sat Hi so here it is, Love you sweetie!

No comments: