Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy

JR just left this morning for a week long training in WVA. We are so sad and miss daddy already. All 3 of us stood at the window waving and mommy wiping tears. This is the first time he has ever left me in the 6 years we have been married. Well, for more than his 24 hour work shifts and an occasional overtime shift, I hate it!!! I would suck as a military wife so my hat's off to all of you. You all probably think I am such a wuss...well I am:) Lance has assumed the man of the house position and says he is going to take care of mommy while daddy is gone. He already sees it as an opportunity to sleep with me every night. That is something that I let him do while daddy is at work so now he thinks he can do it the whole time he is gone, I don't know about that. He is not a good bed partner, he moves around too much!! Well we are getting ready for church, I am praying that JR will be safe this week and that Friday comes soon.

No comments: