Monday, July 21, 2008

Hi Daddy

Just in case Daddy can check on us we wanted to say hi, we love you and miss you.

The boys and I spent yesterday afternoon at Nana's pool, it is too hot to do anything else. They are quite the little fish. Today is Monday and I just got finished mopping the floors, I hate this chore. I keep saying I am getting a maid and I just might do it. Even with me being home this summer I can't keep up. I am going to see Granny today with Mom and Nicki, here are some pics.



Lance and Mommy, we love you Daddy!
Ryan and Mommy
Silly boys, taking a picture of them together is quite a chore!


1 comment:

Lyndee said...

I'm glad you made it through surgery and I'm glad JR is home. I would go NUTS without Rick for more than 24 hours!!
I'm so glad we can keep up with ya'll through this blogsite. We definately have to get together soon so the kids can play and we chat!!