Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Weekend

Well we have had a wonderful weekend. Saturday was an absolutely beautiful day and we took advantage of it. We spent the morning out by the pool. The boys played and grandma, mom and I visited. We had a late lunch then home for a nap. The boys, JR, and I all napped. It is so nice to do that. Since we napped until about 4:30 we decided to go get some dinner and take a drive. Along the way we decided to go putt putt. We didn't do much "real" playing with Lance and Ryan along but the boys had fun whacking the ball around and it that's really all that matters. Everytime I would hit my ball Ryan would run after it, pick it up, bring it back to me and say "here Mommy" He thought he was being helpful, it was really cute. Here are some pictures.


Lunch by the pool, the boys made their own table and chair set up:)


Ryan is ready to go

He rakes the ball rather than hitting it, hey...whatever works.
Lance taking a good whack
Gotta line it up Daddy!

No comments: