Thursday, July 17, 2008

Water Park Fun

The boys and I went to lusby yesterday and spent the day with Michelle and Shannon at the water park. We had a great time. We had lunch and playtime then off to the waterpark. When we got back they had cookies and milk then we set out for the long drive home. Lance said, "mommy, why is it taking so long?" Summer is slipping away so fast I am getting sadder by the day. August 1st is right around the corner:(

Lance and Ryan went back to Ms. Nyanda's today and I went with Nicki and Mikaya to Mama's for breakfast. You can't beat Mama's biscuits and gravy, MMMMM. Here are some pics from yesterday and today.


Lance

Ryan loved the water spouts, he thought if he stepped on them they would stop:)


Lance and Shannon


Aunt Jennifer with Mikayla


Isn't she sweet!!!!!


No comments: