Nana picked Lance up tonight since I was running a bit later than usual…’tis the season for working late!! Anyway, she and Lance went to Nicki’s for a bit. Since Mikayla’s sleeping troubles have about driven Nicki insane she has resorted to putting her back in the crib to see if that works. Matteson was putting the crib back together while Lance was visiting.
As we were eating dinner Lance proceeds to tell me…
Lance: “Mommy, Mikayla was in her crib and she lifted up on the side and the wood cracked a little”
Me: “Really? I’m sure it is going to be OK. She has to go back in her crib so she will sleep in her own room and not get out of her bed in the middle of the night.”
Lance: “Yeah, her crib will be safer for her, I just don’t know what they are going to do about that cracked wood.”
I got a good chuckle out of this conversation. I don’t even really know what actually occurred with the crib. He talks so mature sometimes and had such a tone of concern about Mikayla’s well being:)
3 comments:
Haha...well he was right. Mikayla was jumping and broke a piece of wood that is a support piece. Matteson had to fix it with another piece of wood...that she also ended up breaking. He's a trip!
LOL - Lance is so sweet, always looking out for Mikayla!
he is definitely mr. marture lol too funny!!
Post a Comment