Today we decided to rest up from Magic Kingdom yesterday before embarking on another park. Boy did we need it. We spent the morning by the pool and the boys made new friends and swam until their hearts content. They are quite the little fish. Early afternoon we headed back to the condo to shower and change with intentions of heading to downtown disney and out to dinner. On the way out we noticed that the rec. center was having an animal presentation so we stopped by to see what that was about. The presenter had some exotic animals to show and tell about and it was so worth it!! We saw a tarantula, scorpion, ball python, bearded dragon, and of course a Florida gator!! We even got to hold it at the end. This resort is amazing and has so much to offer, you could come here and never leave the property!! So… after that we did make it to downtown Disney but just for dinner. We got to see a little of the shops there but we will surely go back. We wanted to get back to the resort for the 7:00 hula and fire dancers!!! The show was great and there was one point where the girls came out and chose men to dance with. Well out of all of those people who did she pick???? Yep…JR. Not once but twice!!! I am beginning to worry that between Fairy Godmother and the Hula girls, I may go home alone:) He was a good sport although his booty doesn’t quite shake like theirs:) I even took a hula lesson and danced the Huki Lau. It’s been a good day and we are off to animal kingdom tomorrow.
Real men wear grass skirts!
Lance and Ryan watched from the pool
3 comments:
We definitely have to go back to this place with all of us! I love that the hula girls got JR up there, haha...you should have gotten that on video! ;)
I love all the pictures. I'm ready to plan a trip right now. LOL Can't wait to see all your tips.
When you get back we need to chat!! I want to go to Dinsey so bad, and have no clue where to start!!
Post a Comment