Well it is evident in my lack of blogging that work has begun!! Not officially but I have been working the past 3 days trying to get a jump on all of the things that has to be done. My official first day back is Tuesday but I am working a full day on Monday too:(
Anyway…not much going on. Mom and I took the kids to the back to school dance that the town had last Thursday. Lance was too hilarious!!! He had a girl that kept asking him to come and dance with her and he would make up every excuse why he couldn’t. He finally went out there with her but wouldn’t take his hands off of his head. He was being so goofy, I guess it is a look into his future with girls! Hopefully he doesn’t go to the prom with his hands on his head. Wait…maybe I do want his hands on his head:) He finally went to the back of the room and was dancing to Lady GaGa, go figure, but he wouldn’t let me get a picture.
Ryan was very social in between snuggles with Nana. He was dancing around with his puppy and wouldn’t put it down. I guess he will go off to prom with puppy:) I didn’t get good pictures because I forgot my camera so these are taken with my cell phone.
Lance doing the chicken dance. The girl beside him was his friend from school who wanted him to dance with her.
Ryan and Puppy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment