Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baseball, Barney, and Bowling!

Last night we joined mama and papa at the blue crabs game for 50’s night. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. The big attraction of the night was a Barney Fife impersonator. Barney Fife is Papa’s hero:) We had a good time, the kids played in the kids zone and ate ice cream of course.

101_0936

101_0938

101_0941

Lance tried rock climbing. He didn’t make it too far but did good for the first try.  

Today since it was a gloomy, rainy day we decided to take the kids bowling after naps. I met everyone there because I had to meet with my principal and a new teacher candidate at Panera!! Yes, on a Sunday but my former special ed teacher JUST resigned on Friday. The girl we met with is supposed to start a substitute position in another county tomorrow so time was of the essence. We offered her the job and she accepted. She was wonderful and I think it is going to be a great year!! Anything will be better than last year!!!

I just got word last week as well that I received an A on my administrative internship work and will be getting my administrator I certificate soon. I guess interviewing on a Sunday is what an administrator has to do sometimes:) Better get used to those kinds of duties:)

DSC_7459

DSC_7464

DSC_7474

DSC_7475

DSC_7478

DSC_7482

DSC_7488

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Papa needs to frame that picture :)... his hero!! haha

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Panera is SO GOOD :) Looks like you all had a great time bowling!! Love all the pictures!