Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School…Really???

Yep, it is that time of year. I have tried to deny it but we keep getting letters from the school about opening procedures and my principal sent a welcome back letter with the agenda for when teachers start back so I guess I better accept it huh??

We managed to run to Wal Mart today to get Lance’s supplies. I didn’t want everything to be picked over. We found everything!! I did go into my school yesterday to send some things to print shop and now I am agonizing over my classroom. I went in there and could only stare at the mounds of furniture piled everywhere. I do not even know where to begin. We are allowed to go in on the 18th and begin working in our rooms. I will be there first thing!!! I always feel much better if I get my furniture situated the way I want it before the first real day of work. There are so many meetings and other things to be done that setting up  early makes me feel better. Whew…I am getting worked up just talking about it. I laid in bed until midnight last night going over possible arrangements in my head!!! I am a little out of control:)

DSC_7439

Lance had to have those super hero folders, I tried to get him to get Toy Story which were so much cuter…NOPE!

DSC_7440

Lance’s super cool back pack and lunch box from GAP

DSC_7441

Ryan’s back pack and lunch box….with our fingers crossed he gets into pre k. Otherwise he will carry it to daycare or Nana’s:) How cute will be be in his puppy gear from Osh Kosh???  

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Seeing the back to school supplies just make me happy...maybe I can go by myself all new notebooks and pens for work :)

coltoncamden said...

We've got everything packed and ready too!

The Vathes Family said...

aww I love the cute little back packs! I can't believe it's school time already, where had the summer gone?! =(

coltoncamden said...

P.S. I love their bookbags!