And the Halloween 2011 costume goes to…
Well wait…let me just say before revealing the costume choices for this year that I am having a REAL hard time giving up control of this department. I always knew the day would come when I couldn’t manipulate my children into being what I wanted them to be. Well that day is here and I am just devastated. Where are the days of cowboys and Indians, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Buzz and Woody, Mario and Luigi??
Although the boys costumes don’t go together as well as they have in the past, at least they are both in the martial arts realm:) So without further a do…….
DRUM ROLL………………………………………………………………………………
The Red Ranger and a Ninja
(I wanted Ryan to be the blue or green ranger but he wasn’t having it.)
* Even Mikayla wants to be the pink ranger. Guess it’s all the male influence she’s been exposed to lately. We’ll see if Nicki caves on that request:)
The boys had to show off their costumes to Nana, Pop Pop, and Ninny last night and Mikayla had to conjure up her own super hero costume…
Hahahahahahahahahaha!! She is too much! A Bible Man cape and Mickey Mouse hat did the trick. She was rockin’ her power ranger moves too:)
Check out their “Fight” faces…
4 comments:
That is too funny. Lance really has his moves down! I am glad I can still manipulate my boys into what to be since they are doing re-ren halloween costumes!
LOL oh my goodness they are so funny! I already lost control of Ryder, he told me what he wanted to be this year 2 months ago!
Their costumes are cute! And Mikayla's cracks me up ... but no I didn't cave. I can still manipulate my kids so Dorothy and the Scarecrow it is! :)
These kids are so funny.
Post a Comment