Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Farm Fun

Our life has been so busy and out of sorts lately that we decided to take advantage of the nice weekend and take the kiddies to the pumpkin farm. It is a tradition and this weekend was perfect. The only missing piece was Matteson of course:( I don’t have much energy to write so here are the pics.

DSC_4044

Perfect picture…minus the wad of gum in Ryan’s mouth!!! I’ll have to edit it out!

DSC_4057

DSC_4069

The corn box is always a hit!

DSC_4074

DSC_4076

DSC_4079

Makes me itch just looking at this picture!

DSC_4086

DSC_4087

DSC_4088

DSC_4117

Mama and Papa joined our day at the farm

DSC_4120

DSC_4130

DSC_4135

DSC_4138

Lance and Ryan decided to divide and conquer at the pumpkin patch.

“Lance, gotta nice orange one over here..10-4??”

DSC_4142

“10-4, gotta a pretty large one over here! I think I’m gonna need back up for this one”

DSC_4155

DSC_4164

Blue velvet cupcakes in honor of the Blue Crabs, what a mess!

DSC_4165

Leave it to mama to buy these!! :)  

1 comment:

coltoncamden said...

Looks like tons of fun!