Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Today is JR’s birthday. He is a whopping 33 years old today:) Mom and I were reminiscing about how long he has been a part of our family this weekend and determined that we have loved him for 18 years!!! We have been together for more than half of my life and I wouldn’t change a minute of it. I am so lucky to be married to the best man I know and Lance and Ryan are lucky little boys to have such a great daddy. We love you honey!!!

We had a great evening filled with pizza, apple pie, and presents:) We went to Nicki’s since Matteson can’t get to our house yet. We had a great time, birthdays are a pretty big deal in our family and October starts the Birthday extravaganza. Next is Matteson, then Papa, Me, Grandma, Poppa, and Ryan ends the year with his BD on Dec. 28th. Whew….we will be celebrated out by the new year:)

DSC_4458

Jr. Ranger giving daddy our present, under armor and redskin tickets!!

DSC_4460

Mikayla giving Uncle Jar her card:)

DSC_4467

More Under Armor from mom and dad

DSC_4468

A cast iron skillet, guess we will be going camping again:)

DSC_4469

DSC_4481

Matteson made it up to the living room!!! We were pleasantly surprised, now he can have a change in scenery for a while

DSC_4475

DSC_4484

DSC_4487

Cupcakes and Apple Pie a la mode

DSC_4486

First time Matteson has fed Jax in 6 weeks:)

2 comments:

coltoncamden said...

That last pic made me cry...Happy Birthday Jar!

Liz said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday JR! I remember Nicki talking about him like he was her older brother back in the day. :)