Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine’s Sneak Peek

I am just getting Christmas out of the way and moving right along to the next holiday…Valentines day!! I have already decided what the boys will take as their valentines and I am busy getting the materials together. I won’t reveal yet, but they are good this year!!

Nicki and I bought the kids Valentine outfits and are having a photo shoot tomorrow but I decided to get some of the boys done today. It will take all we got to get the three kiddos tomorrow and Mikayla solo.

So…here’s a sneak peek:)

DSC_9790-2

DSC_9822-1

DSC_9834-1

DSC_9840

DSC_9844

DSC_9855

DSC_9872

DSC_9883

DSC_9898

DSC_9907

The next bunch are ones we attempted in the house. The boys were rather cold after we were done! I am still working on figuring out my flash and lighting. Indoor pictures are SOOOOO tricky. I think they did well considering I am no professional by any means. Lance was more tolerant of the retakes than Ryan so there are more of him!

DSC_9934

DSC_9969

DSC_9974

DSC_9981

DSC_9985

DSC_9994

DSC_9992

Stay Tuned……..           

7 comments:

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

omg, these are supercute! bree and i bought all kinds of v-day props, i am so ready to take my p;ictures!!!

The Marsh's said...

Awwww these pictures came out SO good!! I especially love the ones with them holding the roses. So cute!

Nicole said...

So cute....hope we can get some good ones today once we put little miss priss in the mix. :)

griffinx5 said...

you are sick :) "Rock of Love" Cracked me up.... Do these now b/c when your boys are older like mine I can barely get them close, much less tell them "roses behind your back, hold hands and look at each other and smile" Yeah right!!

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea. It looks like you are actually turning these photos into their cards to give out to friends which is so Brilliant!!! I love each one really! I wasn't going to do any Vday photos but how can I resist after seeing these!

meggie said...

O my gooodness these are SOOO CUTE : ) You did a AWESOME JOB !!!!

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

They turned out great! Those boys are a trip. :)