Sunday, January 16, 2011

Valentines Day photos take 2

Well….anytime you combine all three kids for pictures you never know what you’re gonna get. Lots of complaining and crying and a few good pictures in there somewhere:) Today was no different! Little miss priss adds a whole new dimension to taking pictures and the effort that goes into it sky rockets. I am tired even thinking about when there is 4!!

Anyhow….we did get some good shots and even the bloopers were cute too:) Enjoy!

DSC_0042

DSC_0044

DSC_0048

DSC_0060

DSC_0062-1

DSC_0077-1

DSC_0086

DSC_0090

DSC_0113

DSC_0133

DSC_0022

I think the hat add so much to the sheer cuteness!!

DSC_0027

Got new batteries for my flash so we gave indoor shots another try. Got some real good ones of Ryan!!

DSC_0142

DSC_0144

DSC_0156

DSC_0174

DSC_0208

DSC_0187

Ahhhh….now I have to choose which ones to print!!!! YIKES, where will I put them all?????????                

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I think I'll get that one of her melting down blown up and put in her room .... geez...so much for photo shoots these days.

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

I think they turned out cute! And the meltdowns are good too. You have to remember those as well as the smiles. Then when she's complaining about her daughter, you can whip those out. HAHA! :)

The Vathes Family said...

aw great pictures Jen - my two favorties are the one right under your paragraph about buying new batteries for your flash and the one of all three run toward you on the pier!!