Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ryan funny of the day

Today Ryan’s report from school indicated that he missed one card flip. This means he had to be spoken to more than once about something. The note read, “follow directions the first time.” Well this is nothing new for Ryan at home but a little surprising at school. This is only the second time Ryan has missed a card flip, he is extremely well behaved at school.

So I asked him, “Did you lose a flip with Ms. Gray or in art?”, He said, “With Ms. Gray.” So then I asked, “well what did she say to you when you lost the flip?” He said, “I don’t know…I wasn’t listening!”

After I composed myself we had a little chat about the importance of listening at school and always doing what you are asked the first time, a conversation that he is not a stranger to my any means!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

haha...at least he's honest!! :)

The Marsh's said...

LOL!!! Sounds like a perfect explanation to me!

Unknown said...

Typical! A boy not listening...I have never heard of such a thing! haha!