Saturday, January 1, 2011

Basketball

Lance had his first basketball scrimmage today. He did GREAT!! He scored the first point of the game! We have been practicing for a couple of days and it paid off. I was so proud of him. He hung in there the whole game and didn’t fizzle out. He made 2 baskets!!! Here are some pictures, I had it on sports mode but they are still fuzzy. I have to figure out the right setting for these fast paced events!

DSC_9666

Prayer before the game

DSC_9669

Right before he shot and scored!!!

DSC_9679

Lance is #2

DSC_9684

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Good Job Lance!!! That's awesome that he scored the first point!!

Nicole said...

Yay Lance!! Can't wait to come see a game :)

Mandi said...

That's so exciting! :) Great job, Lance!

griffinx5 said...

Basketball pictures are hard to take...good luck...I have sports scene and then I pick HI fast click mode but not AF fast click mode.

Unknown said...

Thats so cool about him scoring! I can't wait for all these sporting events with the three boys!