This week has been a hodgepodge of things. Last Monday we took the kids with the family to see Yogi Bear and they enjoyed that. Tuesday was a snow/ice day for us so we stayed in and cleaned out the office. The kids spent the entire day in PJ’s and we simply just went from one pair to another when it was bed time.
Lance is beginning to take after his mommy a bit and spent a lot of time running around in just his undies:) I really will have to get better about that but you know it is just who I am and I have never been real modest about it. I never really cared if my dad saw me in my underwear and I’ve always ran around in the least amount of clothes possible. I was able to snap a few pics of him playing. He was so cute in his hanes:)
Ryan on the other hand doesn’t do anything without his Elmo blanket hair!!! I am going to put that thing in a shadow box when he lets it go one day!!
Tonight he has had his elmo blanket hair and vampire cape on at the same time!! He is a cutie though!
And….I have been able to complete the boys valentines today! I am so siked! I have been on a roll with valentines and helping my BFF with wedding stuff. Bree is getting married on Feb. 12th and we have been busy as bees in between teaching brainstorming and planning all things wedding!! I am so in my element at the moment!! (I sure hope she gives me a breather to recover before we are in full baby shower mode) :)
So without further a do, drum roll please………………………………………………………………………………………
Lance’s valentines
Attached are Pop Rocks candy and his friends name will go on the topper!!
Ryan’s valentines
The candy is Runts bananas and his friends names will go on the topper!!
I could seriously quit my job and do stuff like this full time!!! Too bad I can’t make a living at it:)
FYI: In case anyone wants to know, the photo valentines came from Walmart.com and all I had to do was drop and drag the photo and add text. There are lots of styles to choose from. 3 come to a sheet and you just cut them apart!
3 comments:
That is an awesome idea with the photo Vday cards. Thanks for letting me in. If I get a sudden burst of energy I might just do that! It is a shame that are crafty mommy stuff wouldnt provide for us a cushy life! Darn! Also, I just had to say that Feb. 12 is my wedding anniversary! Beautiful day but the downfall is once you realize you spent too much money over the holidays then Anniversary and Valentines Day gets combined for us! PS- I love his elmo hair!
The Valentine's turned out so cute...I should make some with Mikayla's meltdown picture with a bag of "cry babies" candy and give to her daycare friends, haha... I mean that's probably what they're used to seeing anyways! ;)
so cute. i just spent three hours chopping and peeling crayons, my fingers are numb!! but they have turned out cute!! thanks for the idea last year!!
Post a Comment