Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving and sleepover

Last night’s Thanksgiving dinner was scrumptious as usual. I always forget how good all that food really is, Mmmmm. After our dinner Mikayla came home with us for a sleepover. Although it was not much but bath and bed. I can’t actually believe that I have time to update this morning considering that I am here by myself with 3 kids. I even curled Mikayla’s hair!! Poor child is cursed though, it will hardly hold a curl.

DSC_3023

Searching the sales

DSC_3028

Copy of DSC_3022

Copy of DSC_3021

Dad had to clean the phone cord after Lance drug it through the cake!!!

Copy of DSC_3029

JR and his Memaw

DSC_3034

cutest little hiney’s ever!

They will be so embarrased by this picture one day:)

DSC_3043

Sudsy heads

DSC_3047

Bedtime stories

DSC_3051

Morning cartoons

DSC_3057

Pretty girl with curls!

DSC_3068 DSC_3064

I had fun but couldn’t do this all the time:) Curling hair is quite stressful!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Those kid pictures are adorable. I have to say how AMAZING you are looking chick!! Whatever you are doing, keep it up. You are so lucky to have your sis so close.