Well my birthday on Thursday and last night’s trip to National Harbor was great. The ICE display was amazing and very COLD. 9 degrees in no joke. I found that it was difficult for me to talk after a while, my mouth was literally freezing. Some may feel that’s a good thing, Ha.
Today is our Thanksgiving dinner. Real thanksgiving will be kind of lonely for us. It will just me mom, the boys and me. Nicki and Matteson are going to NY and dad and JR have to work. I think we are going out to eat and to a movie:) Well here are the pictures of our weekend so far.
Not quite sure what was so funny!
I thought Mikayla wanted a little Aunt Jen time…Nope, she wanted to rob me!
“What’s this smell wike?”
Typical Matteson family picture:)
Brrrr…..It was COLD!!
Ice Slide fun for all!! (Pop Pop and I did it too)
Ice Nativity
So much fun, hope we will go again before the season is over.
1 comment:
we r going friday, you think kennedy will like it? she is 4..:) how cold is it, i need to plan my outfit!
Post a Comment