Sunday, November 8, 2009

More weekend pics

I picked up some printed pictures this evening and of course got them into frames and onto the wall ASAP. I need to get one more 8x10 collage frame and print a couple 4x6 prints to fill in but all in all the photo wall is complete and looks FABULOUS if I do say so myself. Even the lady at the photo counter asked, “who takes your pictures?” I was proud to answer, “Me…and my sister.” It was quite a compliment.

DSC_2866 

DSC_2864 DSC_2863

DSC_2860

The boys and I also packed our operation Christmas child shoeboxes last night. They wanted to keep the toothbrushes…of all things. I tried to explain over and over that these boxes are for children all over the world who aren’t as fortunate as they are and that this box is all they will receive at Christmas time. We were a toy short for the little boy box. I was going to get one out of the supplies we have at church but Lance decided to put one of his lightning McQueen cars in the box. He has about 6 I think! He said, “I hope a little boy likes that lightning as much as I do!” It was so sweet. I really hope to instill a giving heart in my boys, I think it is working.

DSC_2808

DSC_2820

DSC_2825

DSC_2834   

And today, Lance and Ryan played outside almost the entire afternoon. It was so nice outside, they did yard work with daddy. Lance decided to dress up like daddy for a bit since his work stuff was on the porch. Who knows he may wear one of these for real one day.

DSC_2839

DSC_2841

1 comment:

Dena Pickle said...

Wow! I'm loving the photo collage wall!!!!
Miss you guys
Dena