Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy, Busy!!!

This week has been jam packed full!! I haven’t had time to update but all is well. We celebrated Matteson’s birthday, visited Poppa in the hospital after surgery, and I worked late 2 nights due to parent/teacher conferences. By Friday night we were all exhausted and Lance went to bed at 7:30 and Ryan and I followed at 8. It’s been a while since I turned in that early. Yesterday was the last T-Ball game and awards, and we went to Mama’s to celebrate Papa’s 70th birthday. We did manage to get in some family pictures at Mt. Aventine farm. Editing and ordering prints takes FOREVER, but so worth it! I am panicking a bit because Christmas is creeping up and I haven’t bought many gifts yet, usually I have made a good dent in the list by now. We plan to get cracking soon!!

DSC_3978

DSC_3995 DSC_4005

DSC_4070

Poor girl, doesn’t stand a chance

DSC_4073

I do wonder if Ryan really loves her or is trying to choke her!

DSC_4083

DSC_4087

DSC_4089

DSC_4093

DSC_4106

This is classic, I think it will be our Christmas card:)

DSC_4137

DSC_4139DSC_4190

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I definitely agree that one should be your Christmas card. :) Can't wait to do our pics!

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

I just LOVE them ALL. They are so beautiful! I need to make an appt with you. :)

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

jen- these are great! i am so jealous! you look great!!