Yesterday was my 31st birthday!!! It has been a very busy weekend to say the least.
Friday night I went out with the girls to see Breaking Dawn part 1. We had a great time!!
For my actual birthday JR and I spent the day at the taekwondo tournament with the boys. Once you have kids your birthday gets trumped by their activities, funny how your priorities change:) They both competed in the forms division and both medaled!! Lance took first place and Ryan took third. Ryan’s focus is still no where near where it should be but at least he wasn’t in 4th place:) They will be belt testing for their green belts after thanksgiving and will begin sparring. I am excited for that part but also very nervous!!! It is so nerve racking watching those kids spar and wanting them to score the points, I don’t know if my heart is ready:)
After the long tournament day we went to dinner at Sakura and then back to my house for cake. My new kitchen was flooded with people and I was so happy!!!
Mr. Gray giving the dragons a pep talk
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! (Belated!) Looks like you had a good one :)
those ppics are so cute. Im glad you had a nice B-day!
Post a Comment