Saturday, November 12, 2011

I just can’t help myself!!!

Yep….It’s only November 12th but…

DSC_4661

It’s beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

I made these ornaments and used this garland in our Christmas pictures so I just couldn’t help but go ahead and hang it up. This along with the smell of Yankee Candle Balsam and Cedar makes me all warm and Christmassy all over!!!

I am also proud to report that I got a call from Santa and he is 90% done with filling the boys list!!! Such a relief:)

And just as a side note, here is the new addition to our kitchen, countertop to come this week, and bar stools are on schedule to arrive today!!!! I am one HAPPY girl:)

DSC_4665

JR did a great job installing!! The appliance on the left is an ice machine!!! Going to be great for big family gatherings which we love to host:)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Kitchen looks great... Hopefully we'll see it in person soon!

Grandma Rison said...

Awesome new kitchen - can't wait to see finished product

The Marsh's said...

I love the new addition to the kitchen! And I never saw the post below with your dining room table, I LOVE it!!

Wow, Christmas decorations already...why does this creep up on me every year?!