(Dolly Pardon and Kenny Rogers)
Kenny and Dolly’s Christmas album is older than me but it is my ALL TIME favorite!!!! Well that is exactly what we’ve been doing this weekend. Putting up trees, hanging outside lights, inside lights, and shopping of course. No wrapping yet but it’s coming. Now that the trees are up we have to get presents under it:) Here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations.
Lance helping hang the icicle lights. JR is waiting for the day he and Ryan can do it by themselves:)
Makes me nervous but I remember getting on the roof with my dad so I don’t want to let my own fears prohibit the kids from sharing these moments with their dad. (until there’s an injury:) then mom will step in)
The boys decorating their tree. I let them do it all by themselves, I’m sure I’ll spend the next week rearranging the ornaments:)
It was cute watching Ryan admire the ornaments before hanging them:)
MY tree. It is my pride and joy of the season!
Here are some new additions to the tree. I am running out of room, guess I'll have to start rotating them year after year:)
I am in love with glass ones
This is a favorite:)
No comments:
Post a Comment