Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Pictures!!

Here is a sneak peek at our Christmas photos for 2011. Don’t know which ones will be on the card, too many to choose from!!! Today was such a nice day that I made the boys take some redo’s from our session with Christa. They were so silly and out of control I wanted to hurt them when we were at her house. She did great with what she had to work with:) Today they did fine though!

IMG_1782

IMG_1785

IMG_1792

IMG_1799

IMG_1804

IMG_1821

DSC_4804DSC_4782

This one I love, gotta get those grave stones out of the background though. Hahahaha!

        DSC_4758

DSC_4775DSC_4708

DSC_4736

DSC_4817

DSC_4818

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the one of them wrapped up in lights the best, just looks like something two boys would do!

The Marsh's said...

Oh my goodness, I love the ones of them wrapped up in lights! SO cute!