Friday, November 11, 2011

Redskins Game

Last Sunday JR and I went to the skins game at FedEx field. It was the first football game for both of us. I got him the tickets for his BD with hopes that Matteson would be able to go with him since they were playing the 49ers. But I went instead, we had a good time even though they lost. We had great seats, 12 rows from the field!! I found myself watching the people around us more than the actual game:) They were quite entertaining!!

DSC_4615

DSC_4618

DSC_4620

DSC_4630

DSC_4640

DSC_4647

DSC_4655

DSC_4659

Now for the people…

DSC_4660

This guy was the motivator for our section, he was CRAZY and quite the fan!!

DSC_4658

This guy thought he was the referee and was calling a safety!! He got thrown out soon after this for a dirty mouth!! So glad that the people at Fed Ex don’t put up with that crap!

        DSC_4627

Decked out grandma!!! She was quite the cheerleader:)

DSC_4625

Just thought this guys helmet was cool!!!

We had a good time and hopefully we will do it again one day!

Today is Veteran’s Day and we get to enjoy a day off of work and school. We are going to have our Christmas pictures taken so stay tuned…

Thank you to all the veteran’s and active military service people for what you sacrifice for our country!! Happy Veteran’s Day! 

No comments: