I have wanted a new dining room table for YEARS!!! Ours was delivered today and I am so excited. It looks fabulous and I couldn’t be happier. I made all of us use coasters at dinner:) It is nothing like what I originally wanted but as soon as I saw it my heart was set. Funny how your wants change just like that. So without further a do….
The pictures hanging in the background are the menus from The Lady and Sons restaurant that we visited 2 years ago on the way to Disney and 4 recipe cards from the Paula Deen store. I knew I would hang them in my new kitchen one day.
Seats for 8!!!!!! The matching barstools will arrive soon:)
5 comments:
very very nice. Looks good!
I like it. Your whole kitchen is awesome.
Look great!
Beautiful !!! Me ++ the boys will be over soon for dinner! HAHA -- Meg
I love it! Happy for you!
Post a Comment