This past week has been life as usual. School, work, T ball, karate, and dinner thrown in there somewhere. T ball is technically over but we do have a couple of games to make up. The boys both earned their orange belts but won’t receive them until this weeks class. The main instructors were out of town last week and the other instructors wanted to wait to give out new belts. They were a bit disappointed they didn’t get them on Tuesday but they were fine.
I am so impressed at how high he can kick!
Karate can be a long night, especially for Ryan. We take his DS and the ipod to keep him busy and even then he gets antsy. Tuesday night he got a hold of my phone and texted his daddy!!! What 5 year old knows how to use a blackberry?? He typed the message all by himself too, he is a mess.
“Hi dade win can we go to nanas haws”
I can’t leave anything that I don’t want him to see out because he can read it all. I can’t even look at the guide on the TV without him telling me which show to put it on. I used to be able to say, nothing is on it’s bedtime, well now he can read it and tell me otherwise:)
Ryan’s class went to the zoo on Friday and daddy chaperoned. It was a HOT day but they had a good time. JR only had Ryan in his group, lucky duck!!! They hung out with 3 other parents we know so that’s why there are so many kids in the pictures. Daddy was in charge of the camera so there aren’t many pictures:)
acting like animals
I am so thankful for a long holiday weekend!!! I am so ready for school to end and summer to start. The boys and I have lots of things on our to do list and are eager to get to it. Today is a busy one, we are having a nice memorial day service and picnic at church then off to a retirement party for the afternoon. Tomorrow will be pretty low key, just getting ready to get back to the grind.
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment