Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lance and Ryan meet Jaxon

Tonight Lance and Ryan (and uncle JR) got to meet Jax for the first time. Lance loved him immediately and wanted to bring him home to our house! Ryan on the other hand didn’t quite know what to think or how to react so he avoided Jax as much as he could. I’m sure he will warm up eventually. I think he thought he was going to come out and be ready to play and he is really unimpressed at the moment:)

DSC_2361

DSC_2368

DSC_2367

Ryan retreating across the room

(excuse the biohazard box, it’s Matteson’s closet!)

DSC_2369

We made him sit next to Lance and this was his reaction!

DSC_2374

Big sister wanted a turn too

DSC_2375

DSC_2377

DSC_2378

I got Jax to take a binky for a bit this evening, we are going to try and discourage thumb sucking:)

He wouldn’t do it for Nicki today, guess he could smell she had the good stuff! We’ll keep trying it and hopefully he takes to it.       

4 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

Jake was really picky about binkys and i ended up trying every kind and just finally found what he likes at Easter! So, let me know what he ends up using and im sure I probably have brand new ones he can have that failed jakes inspection.. The pics are so cute.

The Marsh's said...

Ryan's reaction is so funny...but I'm sure you're right, he probably doesn't understand why Jaxon is just laying there and everyone is all amazed by him!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Awww Im sure Ryan will warm up to him in no time! Its a big change! Love all the pictures!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures!! Meeting a new baby for the first time is so exciting for everyone (well, except for Ryan). Hope he warms up soon. Mikayla looks so cute with her baby brother.