Mom turns the big Five-O on Wednesday. We celebrated last night at the Blue Crabs stadium. Dad really went all out and rented a suite for 25 guests, and had the food catered which was AMAZING!! London broil, chicken parmesan, mashed potatoes, pot stickers, hot dogs, chips, popcorn, veggies, salad, and sundried tomato and mozzarella appetizers. I probably gained 10 pounds just last night!
Anyway, it was a lot of fun and there were lots of people to celebrate mom’s big day.
Pandora bracelet from us
There is a mom charm, present, and 2 boys
another boy and girl from Nicki
a photo book with pictures from her whole life
a visit from pinch
Mikayla was OK with pinch this time
a personal happy birthday song from Ron and the whole gang
Take me out to the ball game for the 7th inning stretch
I took this picture to prove I was there! I’m always the one taking the pictures and never in any of them
Where there’s a pretty girl…there’s RYAN!
1 comment:
What a great party! Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you down in NC!! :)
Post a Comment