We welcomed Jaxon Anthony into the world at 5:30am May 16th!! It was a very long night but he is so very worth it. Nicki’s labor was really easy, she did get an epidural. Those things make life SO GREAT!
We arrived to the hospital around midnight and Jax came at 5:30, not to lengthy at all. It didn;t feel that fast but over all it was. Dr. Ali came in around 5:15 and after a short visit we started pushing. Nicki only pushed for about 10 minutes and there he was. It was a totally amazing experience being on the other side of things, I am so thrilled that I could be a part of such a wonderful thing. It is so jaw dropping and emotional. You can’t help but thank God for the incredible miracle of birth.
Jax is adorable and has dark hair. I was hanging in till the end that he was going to be blonde like Mikayla but his dark hair really gives him a masculine look:) He actually favors Lance A LOT! Lance and Ryan can’t go to the hospital so we have to wait until tomorrow to see him again, such a bummer but we will be getting lots of time to snuggle him for sure!
Jaxon Anthony
Proud Aunt Jen
Jaxon- May 16th 2011
They look like Twins!
Lance David- March 12th 2004
* we took a close up of Jax too, They look
almost identical. I’ll post it soon.
4 comments:
I thought the same thing when I saw the first picture...he looks like Lance! Tell Nicki Congrats!
Congrats Aunt Jen!
Congrats Aunt Jen. Jax and Mikayla are so lucky to have you!
Jax is looking forward to coming home and meeting his crazy cousins! :) Thanks for being there for me all night long and updating the blog! Love ya!
Post a Comment